Signs & Slogans
Donald Trump is still too chicken to show us his tax returns. There will be many more marches in the coming weeks and months, and you can keep the pressure on Trump and on Congress to release his returns.
Here we've collected some ideas for march signs, and we encourage you to come up with your own personal touch. If you carry a Tax sign, please share your creation on our Facebook page and Instagram it with the hashtag #showusyourtaxes.
We've also provided some printable versions which you can tape or glue to posterboard or foam core to make a sign. These are formatted to fit a letter-sized sheet, but you can print them as large as you like.
Suggested Slogan for March Signs
- What's that Chicken Hiding? (printable 8.5" x 11)
- Show Us Your Taxes, Chicken! (printable 8.5" x 11)
- Follow The Money (printable 8.5" x 11)
- We Demand Answers - Release the Returns (printable 8.5" x 11)
- No Tax Reform Without Tax Returns (printable 8.5" x 11)
- No More Secrets, No More Lies - Show Your Taxes, Show Your Ties (printable 8.5" x 11)
- What I Want to Learn is What's in His Returns (printable 8.5" x 11)
- Secrets & Lies -It's no way to run a government (printable 8.5" x 11)
- If You're Honest and You Know It, Show Your Taxes! (printable 8.5" x 11)
Even more slogans you could use!
- Transparency NOW
- Not an "alternative", a real fact is: Americans still want to see your taxes
- Transparency / Honesty / Integrity / Democracy
- Americans demand straight shootin' -- What's going on with Vladimir Putin?
- Where are Trump's Tax Returns? Back in the USSR
- At least reveal your Russian taxes
- Give us access to the taxes
- Grab 'em by the 1040
- Enforce an Embargo, on that Mar-a-Lago
- See the returns, find the smoking gun.